These apply to everyone, everywhere
Channels & General Etiquette
#general can be used for anything including banter and support requests. Anything in the Automated category is automated. Posting in there can be done, but most have it muted. So you probably won't get an answer. #random is where memeing takes place
#nsfw-rant is not really nsfw but will contain strong language. If you can't see #nsfw-rant this is because you just joined. If your account stays active for more than three months, you will get access to it automatically.
`#general` and `#nsfw-rant` tend to have huge spikes in activity. If you have a question that requires a bit more conversation, you should head over to the `Specialities` channels. .
#job-offers is where you want to speak about job offers. If you're a recruiter, you should head there. While honest mistakes are fine, spamming normal discussion channels with job offers will not be tolerated.
We generally don't moderate the server too heavily, but we do have a couple of rules:
- no politics. This was a community decision, and we do enforce it by deleting the messages and warning offending users.
- no NSFW images, including in #nsfw-rant
- no spamming in general - no pm-ing members without their approval, especially for help requests. Channels are made for that.
- self-promotion is tolerated, by members who have already contributed to the community, and NOT in the Specialities channels.
- anything written in these rules is considered to be known by all Server members. Infringing any of these rules is passable of being muted for a day on the first offense, kicked on the second, and banned on the third. You can appeal in #meta or by PM'ing the mods. Any update to these rules are posted in #announcements.
vendor:to look like the taggable roles. To have a Vendor role you must:
- be in the server for a month;
- be active enough to know who you are that a mod remembers you
Job Postings & Requests
Use ```ini yourtext ``` for the highlighting if you want the same look as above.
Open X months Remote 1B€ Know Salesforce. Advise the VP on how to Salesforce Effectively. Study Recursion to Saleforce while you Salesforce. Do that recursively to Salesforce Salesforce Salesforce.
Looking Client-Side Work New York 1B€ I'm Marc Benioff and I want to work at an end-client. References available, please PM me.
You may use Dyno to listen to music. Simply join a voice channel and use to request a playlist. Useful commands:
?play <whatever> - searches for a song and plays it
?nowplaying - displays Now Playing
?skip - skips a song. Vote-based if multiple listen to a single channel.
?queue - dsplays the queue
?seek <[\d]> - jumps to a position in the song
Tatsumaki is our main moderation/meme bot. Things you can do with her:
!rep <@user> - give someone a reputation point. Only one can be given per 24h. Use this if someone helped you a lot.
!cookie <@user> - give someone a cookie. Useless but delicious
!profile - see your Tatsu profile. You can buy background images, etc, with credits
!daily - gets credits that you can spend on making your profile beautiful
!slots <[\d]> - play slots to win credits
!fish - fish.
!tg - if you miss having tamagotchi this one is for you
!help - display a full list of commands
There's a lot of other functions so using
!helpis recommended. Note that trying to activate the NSFW commands of the bot is one of the very rare things that will get you instabanned.
We don't have any partner servers for the moment. We did, but they became inactive, so we removed them.