Notable SFDX Plugins and Resources
- Lots of commands from Shane McLaughlin, notable ones are a Skinny Profile converter, some neat GitHub automation, lwc css merging, and sobject creation
- Shane's "awesome" repo for listing out community plugins.
- Does what it says on the tin.
- I like doing deployments off of diffs, not the whole repo. Keeps the audit log clean, this helps ^.
- Lets ya move data around orgs fairly easy, handles weird lookup scenarios well.
- Lots of goodies in this one, full profile retrieves and reconcile.
- American Express' sfdx-cli-plugin
- Some good stuff on anon apex, shell execution
- There's a profile cleaner in here, stripping out anything that's already on a pset.
- Also an org shape command I've seen people reference, I can't personally speak to it.
- CSV->XML for CMDT mappings.
- Generate a PDF doc off of some flow types.
But Crit, I wanna build my own!
- https://github.com/forcedotcom/salesforcedx-templates Here's some templates
- Good walk through on plugin creation here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPks_9W5gvA&t
Think about what you need to automate!